Species of Thailand
Nine-keeled sun skink
Binomial name: Toenayar novemcarinata, John Anderson, 1871
Anderson's Mabuya or Nine-keeled Skink Eutropis novemcarinata is a species of skink found in Asia.
Found in the Sunda Islands, India, Thailand and Myanmar.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Toenayar novemcarinata
- German: Neunkiel-Mabuye
- Nine-keeled sun skink
- Anderson's mabuya
- Nine-keeled skink
- Keeled sun skink
- Thai: จิ้งเหลนเกล็ดสัน
- Eutropis novemcarinata, Larry Lee Grismer (2011)
- Eutropis novemcarinata, Patrick Mausfeld et al. (2002)
- Mabuya novemcarinata, George R. Zug et al. (1998)
- Mabuya novemcarinata, Edward Harrison Taylor (1963)
- Mabuya novemcarinata, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Mabuia doriae, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Mabuya novemcarinata, George Albert Boulenger (1887)
- Euprepes novemcarinata, John Anderson (1871)
- Euprepes novemcarinatus, John Anderson (1871)
- Mabuya novemcarinata, John Anderson (1871)
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
- Bang Lang National Park
- Mueang Krabi District, Krabi
Range map of Toenayar novemcarinata in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.