Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Hypogramma hypogrammicum, Salomon Müller, 1843
The Purple-naped Sunbird (Hypogramma hypogrammicum) is a species of bird in the Nectariniidae family. It is placed in the monotypic genus Hypogramma.
It is found in Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Hypogramma hypogrammicum
Least Concern (IUCN3.1)
No photo for this species yet
- Bang Lang National Park
- Bang Saphan Noi District, Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Chat Trakan Waterfall National Park
- Chiang Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Lo District, Chiang Mai
- Doi Pha Hom Pok National Park
- Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai
- Hala-Bala Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Kaeng Krung National Park
- Khao Banthat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Lak - Lam Ru National Park
- Khao Luang National Park
- Khao Nam Khang National Park
- Khao Phra - Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Pu - Khao Ya National Park
- Khao Sok National Park
- Kui Buri National Park
- Mueang Kanchanaburi District, Kanchanaburi
- Nam Nao National Park
- Pha Daeng National Park
- Phu Suan Sai National Park
- San Kala Khiri National Park
- Sri Phang-nga National Park
- Tai Rom Yen National Park
- Takua Pa District, Phang Nga
- Thale Ban National Park
- Ton Nga-Chang Wildlife Sanctuary
- Wang Mai Forest Restoration Project
Range map of Hypogramma hypogrammicum in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
It is free to use this map on various media. See the creative common license terms by clicking "CC" icon below the map. But remember, again; the map may not be accurate or complete.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Biodiversity Survey & Species ID group on Facebook.