Species of Thailand
Phu Wua lizard
Thai: กิ้งก่าภูวัว, ging ga Phu Wua
Binomial name: Mantheyus phuwuanensis, Ulrich Manthey & Jarujin Nabhitabhata, 1991
* No content available for this species yet *
- Mantheyus phuwuanensis
- German: Phuwua-Felsenagame
- Phu Wua lizard
- Phu Wua rock agama
- Thai: กิ้งก่าภูวัว, ging ga Phu Wua
- Mantheyus phuwuanensis, James A. Schulte et al. (2004)
- Ptyctolaemus phuwuanensis, Jakob Hallermann & Wolfgang Böhme (2003)
- Mantheyus phuwuanensis, Mirko Barts & Thomas Wilms (2003)
- Mantheyus phuwuanensis, Natalia B. Ananjeva & Bryan L. Stuart (2001)
- Ptyctolaemus phuwuanensis, Ulrich Manthey & Jarujin Nabhitabhata (1999)
- Ptyctolaemus phuwuanensis, Ulrich Manthey & Jarujin Nabhitabhata (1991)
No photo for this species yet
- Phu Wua Wildlife Sanctuary
Range map of Mantheyus phuwuanensis in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.