Group Tour | Day Tour | Erawan Falls, Hellfire Pass, Cave & Historical Sites
Join others in a group tour to explore some of the most popular attractions of Kanchanaburi Province; Erawan Waterfalls, Hellfire Pass, Krasae Cave and Bridge Over the River Kwai. During this trip you will be able to take the train back to Kanchanaburi.
Minimum 2 people will be required to start this tour. Solitary travellers can join only when 2 people booked for a certain day.
As this tour package is new, we currently only accept bookings from November onward.
- 08:00 - Pickup from your accommodation and head to Erawan Falls
- 09:00 - Start hiking to the all 7 tiers of Erawan Falls and swim in emerald ponds of the tiers
- 11:30 - Lunch break at national park visitor center area and continue your trip to Hellfire Pass
- 14:00 - At Hellfire Pass, visit the memorial museum and the remains of the original track through the famed Konyu Cutting
- 16:00 - Visit Krasae Cave & take a train along the wooden viaduct, the famous railway which was constructed during the WWII
- 16:30 - Arrive at the Bridge over the River Kwai with train and enjoy the scenery
- 17:30 - Drop off at your accommodation
- Minimum 2 people needed to start the tour
- Solitary travellers can join a certain day only when minimum two people booked
- The pickup location must be a hotel/resort etc, condo or a major apartment
- The pickup location must be in Kanchanaburi Town (the inner town)
- Participants needs to be ready for pickup at their hotel at 8 am
- 120 Baht per person deposit to secure a booking
The price for this package is 1,160 Baht per person. A 120 Baht per person deposit will be required to secure a booking, the remaining balance of 1,040 Baht to be paid to the tour guide on the day of service. The deposit can be paid online, smoothly and securely.
The deposit is not refundable if cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the planned trip date.
Discounted price for children
Children will be charged cheaper. When proceeding to the deposit payment, the price will be calculated as full adults. Please type in text (message section) how many children, and the remaining balance will be adjusted once the deposit is paid.
3-7 years old - 690 Baht per children
8-10 years old - 975 Baht per children
Tour rates include
- Entrance fee for Erawan National Park (300 Baht per person)
- Transfer from/to your hotel in Kanchanaburi
- Train tickets
- Minibus with a/c
- English speaking guide
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
By: Ruth Ann, Thailand | posted Tue 31 Dec, 2019
We had a great time with the group. Schedule was followed, the tour guide provided all info needed and gave enough background of the places we went to. Will book with them again when I need to bring friends and family around.
By: Hannah, United Kingdom | posted Wed 4 Dec, 2019
The trip was beautiful and the operator was very good.
It will be good to have more time at the national park and see more than just the waterfalls.
Tour operator's response
If you would like more time at Erawan waterfall, you should choose another program Erawan & Train. You will have about 4 hours at the waterfall.
By: Daniela Ribeiro, Thailand | posted Sat 9 Nov, 2019
It was a really nice experience for us. We travel with a 4 years old child and she enjoyed it a lot. We have seen many monkeys 😊. The Park is well maintained and its wonderful.
Tour details in short
- Duration: 1 day
- Type: group tour
- Price: 1,260 Baht per person (690 Baht for ages 3-7, 975 Baht for ages 8-10)
- Group size: minimum 2 people
- Grade: easy to moderate
- Start: 8 pm
- End: 5:30 pm
What to bring
- Hiking or sport shoes
- Swimming clothing
- Insect repellent