Group Tour | Day Tour | Erawan Falls, Cave & Train ride
Join others in a group tour to explore some of the most popular attractions of Kanchanaburi Province; Erawan Waterfalls, Krasae Cave and Bridge Over the River Kwai. During this trip you will be able to take the train back to Kanchanaburi.
Minimum 2 people will be required to start this tour. Solitary travellers can join only when 2 people booked for a certain day.
As this tour package is new, we currently only accept bookings from November onward.
- 08:00 - Pickup from your accommodation and head to Erawan Falls
- 09:00 - Start hiking to the all 7 tiers of Erawan Falls and swim in emerald ponds of the tiers
- 13:30 - Lunch break at national park visitor center area and continue your trip to Hellfire Pass
- 16:00 - Visit Krasae Cave & take a train along the wooden viaduct, the famous railway which was constructed during the WWII
- 16:00 - Arrive at the Bridge over the River Kwai with train and enjoy the scenery
- 17:30 - Drop off at your accommodation
- Minimum 2 people needed to start the tour
- Solitary travellers can join a certain day only when minimum two people booked
- The pickup location must be a hotel/resort etc, condo or a major apartment
- The pickup location must be in Kanchanaburi Town (the inner town)
- Participants needs to be ready for pickup at their hotel at 8 am
- 120 Baht per person deposit to secure a booking
The price for this package is 1,160 Baht per person. A 120 Baht per person deposit will be required to secure a booking, the remaining balance of 1,040 Baht to be paid to the tour guide on the day of service. The deposit can be paid online, smoothly and securely.
The deposit is not refundable if cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the planned trip date.
Discounted price for children
Children will be charged cheaper. When proceeding to the deposit payment, the price will be calculated as full adults. Please type in text (message section) how many children, and the remaining balance will be adjusted once the deposit is paid.
3-7 years old - 640 Baht per children
8-10 years old - 900 Baht per children
Tour rates include
- Entrance fee for Erawan National Park (300 Baht per person)
- Transfer from/to your hotel in Kanchanaburi
- Train tickets
- Minibus with a/c
- English speaking guide
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
By: Simon Hein, Germany | posted Thu 28 Nov, 2019
Very Very Good
Tour operator's response
Thank you very much. We are very glad that you did enjoy your trip with us.
By: Giulia, Italy | posted Fri 22 Nov, 2019
It was all fantastic only negative thing was that sometimes the path wasn't clearly signaled
Tour operator's response
Thank you very much. what path wasn't clear ? Please let us know.
By: Jerome LAVANCIER, France | posted Sat 16 Nov, 2019
Awesome journey to Erawan Falls !
This area is just amazing if you get the energy to climb until the 7th layer at the top.
You can enjoy swimming with fishes in the clear water at several stages. This is an unforgettable experience.
Then we went to the cave and took the train on the bridge of death.
Finally we reach river kwai bridge to end this very rich day.
Guide was very cool and helpful
The private driver was also great
I recommend this service.
By: Nanna Skov, Denmark | posted Fri 8 Nov, 2019
Every thing was great.
Tour details in short
- Duration: 1 day
- Type: group tour
- Price: 1,160 Baht per person (640 Baht for ages 3-7, 900 Baht for ages 8-10)
- Group size: minimum 2 people to take off
- Grade: easy to moderate
- Start: 8 pm
- End: 5:30 pm
What to bring
- Hiking or sport shoes
- Swimming clothing
- Insect repellent