Private Tour | Day Tour | Erawan Waterfalls, Kayaking & Historical Sites
Kanchanaburi Province in west Thailand is home to several natural and historical sites popular among both local and foreign tourists. Erawan National Park with its famous waterfalls are no doubt one of the most iconic attractions in Thailand but it is also one of the most beautiful waterfalls in entire Asia.
This one day tour includes a visit to popular Erawan Falls in Erawan National Park, Mueang Sing Historical Park, Kayaking along the River Kwai and visiting The Bridge over the River Kwai in central Kanchanaburi.
08:00 – Pick up from your stay in Kanchanaburi City
09:00 – Arrive at Erawan Falls
12:00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
14:00 – Visit Mueang Sing Historical Park
15:30 – Kayak trip along the River Kwai
17:30 – Visit The Bridge Over the River Kwai
18:00 – Tour ends in Kanchanaburi City
Where & When?
This full day tour can be booked all year-round. Our guide will meet you at 8 a.m. at your hotel where the tour will start from, you will be taken back to your hotel around 6 p.m. on the evening. During the dry/hot seasons the water flow is less in Erawan Falls, but it will be beautiful as the water gets crystal clear and more ideal for swimming.
This tour is a private tour, can't be joined in group. You'll be accompanied by an English speaking licensed guide and no other people will join you; the best way to explore the waterfalls and the historic sites. The listed prices below include private luxury transport, entrance fees, refreshments and lunch.
The price for this trip is 2,600 to 6,900 Baht per person depending on your group size.
We also help to arrange private transport from Bangkok, 2,500 Baht each way for 1-2 pax or 3,000 Baht for 3-9 people.
|Group size||Rate per person|
|9 and up||2,600 THB|
Tour rates include
- Private transport from/to your stay in Kanchanaburi
- Private air conditioned car/minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Visiting Erawan Waterfalls (National Park)
- Visiting Prasat Mueang Singh Historical Park
- Kayak trip down River Kwai
- Visiting The Bridge Over River Kwai
- Coffee break & snacks
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks
- 7% VAT
- Accident insurance
Tour rates doesn't include
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tip to the guide and driver (not mandatory, only if you insist)
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
Tour details in short
- Duration: 1 day
- Type: Private tour
- Price: 2,600 to 6,900 Baht per person
- Group size: 1 or more people
- Grade: Easy to moderate
- Transport: Car
- Start: 8 p.m.
- End: 6 p.m.
What to bring
- Hiking or sport shoes
- Swimming clothing
- Insect repellent
All Erawan tours
- Day Tour | Erawan Falls, Cave & Train ride
- Day Tour | Erawan Falls, Hellfire Pass, Cave & Historical Sites
- Day Tour | Erawan Waterfalls & Historical Sites
- Day Tour | Erawan Waterfalls, Cave & Historical Sites
- Day Tour | Erawan Waterfalls, Kayaking & Historical Sites
- Day Tour | Erawan Waterfalls, from Bangkok