Taxi | Bangkok - Erawan Falls - shared full day taxi service
Join a shared full day taxi service From Bangkok to Erawan Falls for 1,000 Baht per person. This service can only be booked through this website.
The taxi service departs from Victory Monument in Central Bangkok, every day around 7 am, continues at the falls until 3 pm (or earlier if every one is ready), and later to be dropped off at your hotel once reached back to Bangkok in the evening.
The price doesn't include; your national park entrance fees or meals.
Depending on size of the groups, the car type will be either a spacious Toyota Innova (MPV, 4 people) or a Toyota Commuter (Minivan, 10 people).
No big luggage will be accepted, only smaller bags. All bigger luggage to be left behind at hotel.
Taxi rate includes:
- Pickup from Victory monument
- Petrol and eventual tollway fees
- Driver's and car's entrance fees
- Mandatory insurance required by T.A.T.
Taxi rate doesn't include:
- Your own entrance fees to the park (300 Baht per person)
- Meals, beverages
Reviews from our guests
We appreciate your feedback after the tour when booking with us.
- Bangkok - Ayutthaya - Khao Yai
- Bangkok - Erawan Falls - shared full day taxi service
- Bangkok - Kaeng Krachan National Park
- Bangkok - Kanchanaburi, Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Bangkok - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Bangkok - Khao Yai
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 2 days, 1 night
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, 3 days, 2 nights
- Bangkok to Khao Yai, Day trip
- Chiang Mai - Doi Inthanon National Park
- Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep
- Hua Hin - Kaeng Krachan
- Hua Hin - Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Hua Hin - Kui Buri National Park
- Hua Hin - Pala-U Waterfall
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan Waterfalls or Hellfire Pass
- Khao Lak - Khao Sok National Park
- Khao Lak - Waterfalls
- Koh Lanta - Khao Sok National Park
- Krabi - Khao Phanom Bencha National Park
- Krabi - Khao Sok National Park
- Pattaya - Khao Yai
- Phuket - Khao Sok National Park
- Surat Thani - Khao Sok National Park
What to bring:
- Rain clothing, specially on rainy season
- Insect repellent if sensitive to mosquitos
- Swimming clothing if you plan to swim