Species of Thailand
Binomial name: Bronchocela smaragdina, Albert Charles Lewis Günther, 1864
Bronchocela smaragdina, also commonly known as Günther's bloodsucker, is a Southeast Asian species of agamid lizard.
This article uses material from Wikipedia released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike Licence 3.0. Eventual photos shown in this page may or may not be from Wikipedia, please see the license details for photos in photo by-lines.
- Bronchocela smaragdina
- English: Gunther's bloodsucker
- Thai: กิ้งก่าเขียวจันทบูร
- Bronchocela smaragdina, Vladimir V. Bobrov & Dmitry V. Semenov (2008)
- Bronchocela smaragdina, Mirko Barts & Thomas Wilms (2003)
- Calotes smaragdinus, Malcolm Arthur Smith (1935)
- Calotes smaragdinus, George Albert Boulenger (1885)
- Calotes smaragdinus, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1864)
- Bronchocela smaragdina, Albert Charles Lewis Günther (1864)
No photo for this species yet
- Khao Khitchakut District, Chanthaburi
- Khao Khitchakut National Park
- Khao Soi Dao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khao Yai National Park
- Trat Agroforestry Research Station
Range map of Bronchocela smaragdina in Thailand
Important note; our range maps are based on limited data we have collected. The data is not necessarily accurate or complete.
Special thanks to Ton Smits, Parinya Pawangkhanant, Ian Dugdale and many others for their contribution for range data.
Contribute or get help with ID
Please help us improving our species range maps. To add a new location to the range map we need a clear image of the specimen you have encountered. No problem if you do not know the species, we will do our best to identify it for you.
For the location, please provide the district name or the national park/ wildlife sanctuary name.
Please post your images to our Thai Species Identification Help group on Facebook.