Private Tour | Khao Sok day tour in headquarters area
It is always possible to arrange a non-English speaking guide from the visitor center of the park on your arrival, at a much cheaper price. However, if you prefer a private English speaking guide for a better experience, this tour is for you.
- 8 am - Our guide will meet you at the national park entrance and arrange the entrance fees (included in the price)
- Visiting multiple waterfalls along the Sok River
- Swim at a suitable pond along the stream if the weather conditions allows so
- Picnic style basic lunch break when you are ready
- On way back, if the weather conditions allows and the trail is accessible; walk the rafflesia flower trail
- Once back to the visitor center area, walk the circular boardwalk trail north from the visitor center
- Tour ends at the park entrance
Where & When?
This trip departs from Khao Sok National Park entrance next to the park headquarters.
Khao Sok village in the vicinity of the park entrance is easily accessible by public transportation options from the nearby popular towns like Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Surat Thani, Ko Samui, Phi Phi Islands and Ko Lanta. If you are interested in a private transfer by taxi or minivan from some of the nearby towns, just let us know!
Tour details in short:
- Duration: 7-8 hours
- Price: 1,000 to 2,900 Baht per person
- Grade: easy/moderate
What to bring:
- Rain clothing, specially in the rainy seasons
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Swimming clothing
- Sunblock lotion
You'll be accompanied by a private guide and no other people will join you; the best way to explore nature! This tour can't be joined by others, it is not a group tour. The price displayed below is per person.
|Pax||Rate per person|
Tour rates include:
- Entrance fees (300 Baht per person)
- Picnic lunch
Tour rates doesn't include:
- Any other personal expenses